ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Corporate believe more than ever before that experience forms the backbone of effective performance in the corporate world, yet knowledge upgradation and continuous learning is increasingly being seen as a sign of both employees’ as well as organizations commitment to learn from the best institutes as a means to stay at the top of the game. A general management program of 12 months duration from a top management institute like XLRI definitely addresses this need. Infact PGCBM has earned itself a unique reputation over a decade amongst both individual students as well as corporate HRD personnel’s as a program that gives its students the knowledge and skills to attain desired career advantage. The program earns its badge of respect owing to its rigour in teaching and assessments, with students hugely appreciating the astute monitored learning and skilling.
- Premier & successful General Management Program from XLRI – one of India’s foremost business schools
- Revised and updated course content and coverage
- Books, Cases and Study Materials included in the Course
- Specially selected core faculty, each from a core business area, to build in more rigour & quality into the program
- Quality interactions and increased peer group learning
- Specifically designed for working executives with all the flexibility benefits of Interactive Onsite Learning.
- Participants selected, based on elaborate selection process and profiling.
- Alumni Status from XLRI
- Huge alumni base from past batches have been largely benefited from this program. Several participants have advanced their careers within and outside their organizations.
The Program offers –
- Cutting edge knowledge
- Alumni status from XLRI
- Brighter career opportunities
Schedule & Duration
- Saturday - 6:45PM to 9:45PM and Sunday - 6:45PM to 9:45PM
Who Should Attend
- Recognized Certification from XLRI – one of the foremost B School in the country and reputed to be one of Asia’s finest business schools
- Rigorous Programme Structure with assessments for every course, selection is based on personal interview by the XLRI faculty.
- Learning from the best faculty in India and Industry Experts
- Alumni membership of XLRI present globally - which has its own sets of advantages for identity, brand value, and marketability of the participants
- Peer learning through rich student profile & Networking opportunities.
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed.
- Must possess minimum of 2 years of work experience in related field after completing graduation. However, preference would be given to candidates with higher experience – at least 5 years.
- Full Time Degree Graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline.
- Graduation from a recognized university, Minimum of 2 years of work experience in related field after completing graduation
- Those wanting to build a career in management: working executives keen on paying a higher price for the brand
- Retail Applications + credentials and Corporate Nominations from Multiple Corporate
- Applicants will be selected based on Academic Record, Years and Quality of work experience & performance in Personal Interviews to be conducted by XLRI faculty using HughesNet Interactive Learning Platform.
- Selection will be: i) Highly Selective ii) Selective iii) Moderate
Program Directors/ Faculty
The XLRI faculty includes a blend of academic excellence and Top management industry experience.
- Sales Launch Date & Applications availability in the website : 28th March’13
- Application Closure (hard copy of applications should reach to XLRI on or before) : 18th May’13
(Hard copy of application received after 2:00 pm on 19th May will not be considered)
- Screening and short listing of applications: 23rd May’13
- Interview Dates : 30th May – 6th June 2013
(3 cities & XL studio*7 days*50 candidate/day=1400 candidates.)
- Date of 1st Installment : 23rd June 2013
- Induction Date (by HUGHES & Institute) : 2nd week of July’13
- Date for 1st Session (on IOL) : 3rd week of July’13
- Program End Date : 3rd week of July’14
- Result Declaration : 10th June’13
- Please note that batch size is limited and admission will be granted on first-come basis.